Your mom called. She wants you to make this for Mother’s Day. You’re welcome.
Make frozen smoothie packs every Sunday to last the whole week. When you’re ready to enjoy a smoothie just pick a bag and blend! Simple and quick. I used to do something similar to this. Time to get back in the habit!
Recipe Link: fitness-is-sexy.tumblr.com
Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bars
If this isn’t the cutest thing you’ve ever seen!
Happy, natural, healthy babies <3 Images like this one keep me so inspired!
Here is Gabby’s Homemade Applesauce!
- Cut apples up into small chunks
- Place in a pot and cover apples with a little water
- Add Cinnamon and Vanilla
- Boil water and cook for a few minutes until apples are tender
- Mix all in a blender and eat!
- Store it in the fridge
Follow TreeHouseOhm on Instagram for more!
Have you ever had one of those Pineapple Dole Whips from the Tiki Bar in Adventureland? They are TO DIE for. I found a recipe for it that can easily be made at home without having to pay for a Disneyland ticket!
-2 cans (20 oz. each) DOLE Crushed Pineapple
-2 tablespoons lemon juice
-1/3 cup sugar
-1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Drain pineapple; reserve 2 tablespoons juice. Set aside.
- Blend the pineapple, lemon and lime juice, sugar and reserved pineapple juice until it is smooth.
- Freeze about 1-2 hours.
- Stir the pineapple slush into the whipped cream and freeze. Serve when completely frozen.
its not perfect. but its pretty damn close!